I am super excited to announce: Real Plans are finally ready!
I’ve spent months upon months testing and perfecting recipes, considering your busy schedule, and coming up with the perfect menus for you to save time and money getting Real food on the table.
With a good meal plan, you can serve great food without chaining yourself to your kitchen or breaking the bank.
I’ve come up with a system that works, and I’ve got a giant recipe box brimming with tried-and-true, nutritious dishes that my family loves – and I’m sure you will too.
Here’s a sample menu:
Sunday – Roast chicken with root veggie mash, gravy, and sauerkraut
Monday – Chili and cornbread* (double batch for future freezer meal)
Tuesday – Spaghetti squash alfredo or Carbonara* with chicken & caesar salad
Wednesday – Butternut squash soup and/or leftovers
Thursday – Grilled salmon and steamed broccoli
Friday – Real food nachos
Saturday –“out and about” day or freezer meal
Extras – Purple garlic kraut, yogurt cream cheese, chicken stock
*Gluten-free and dairy-free recipes included, otherwise dairy products can be excluded or substituted as appropriate.
Yummy, huh? These menus are so much more than a list of recipes…
For only $14 per month, each week you will receive:
- A detailed shopping list to save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 dinners – plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have Real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options – for those with special dietary needs
How much do you spend on last minute meals out each month? With Real Plans, you will save money by avoiding unnecessary restaurant meals and trips to the grocery store – and always having a plan for dinner.
You can save even more by subscribing quarterly or for the whole year.
What are you waiting for?
Save yourself hours in the kitchen, money spent on last minute meals out, and lots of unnecessary stress with my easy-to-use meal plans.