The #1 request I get from readers is for help getting Real Food on the table.
I get it. Juggling work, family, and Real food is no easy task.
While I can’t crawl through your computer screen and get cooking in your kitchen, I think I have just the thing to make your life a bit easier.
My top tip for getting it all done?
Meal planning takes the guessing and stress out of the age old question – What’s for dinner?
Each weekend I sit down and plan out my family’s dinners for the week ahead.
I schedule two days for leftovers and/or eating out, and lunches are usually leftovers reinvented from the night before.
I post our weekly meal plan in the kitchen, so everyone knows what to expect, and I send my husband off with the shopping list. (Thanks, honey!)
Then I get busy with my one afternoon in the kitchen – usually Sundays – where I make a couple of dishes and do some simple prep for dinners later in the week.
During the days that follow, I just keep the ball rolling – usually spending no more than 30 minutes each day (and sometimes a lot less) on food prep as I buzz around with the rest of my life.
You see, with a good meal plan, I can serve great food without chaining myself to my kitchen or breaking the bank. I’ve come up with a system that works, and I’ve got a giant recipe box brimming with tried-and-true, nutritious dishes that my family loves.
So, I’m thrilled to share with you…
Each week you will receive:
- A detailed shopping list to save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 dinners – plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have Real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options - for those with special dietary needs
Save yourself hours in the kitchen, money spent on last minute meals out, and lots unnecessary stress with this easy-to-use Real food meal plan.
Vegetarian menus coming soon!