Every day I meet smart, savvy parents who want to raise their kids right – lots of love, a healthy environment, the best education, refined parenting styles, and, of course, good, nutritious food. The problem is, there is a ton of misinformation out there about nutrition during pregnancy and baby’s first year. Expectant moms are handed a bottle of prenatal vitamins upon getting pregnant, given a bag of formula samples upon leaving the hospital, and urged by their pediatrician to introduce rice cereal as a first food when their baby turns five months old.
Enter Nourished Baby. This e-book by Heather Dessinger (who also writes the one of my favorite food and parenting blogs, Mommypotamus.com) will teach you the whys and hows of raising a healthy, vibrant child. Nourished Baby is informative and well researched but also a fun, enjoyable read which outlines simply and completely what you should eat while you are pregnant and nursing; what to do if you cannot breastfeed; and how to feed your little one real, nutrient-dense food when it is time for solids. Nourished Baby also includes over 30 delicious, baby-friendly recipes that your whole family will love!
Here are a few reasons you need to get this e-book and read it now:
- You (or someone you love) are pregnant and want to give your baby the best start.
- You plan to breastfeed, and want to make sure your baby thrives (Did you know a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients? – Yikes!) OR – You need the best alternative to breast milk.
- You want to be able to decode your cravings while pregnancy and/or nursing to make sure you and your baby get the nutrients you need.
- You are ready to introduce solid foods to your baby but aren’t sure where to start.
- You want to prevent your baby from developing allergies and bad food habits.
- You are worried and perplexed about your picky eater.
- You strive to raise kids who are healthy, adventurous eaters.
Order Nourished Baby today!
Only $18.99 and worth every penny. Click here order now or to learn more about this e-book that every parent who wants a healthy, well-nourished child should read.