Thank you for reading Holistic Squid. I welcome you and encouraged to contribute to the conversation by commenting often. Before you do here are a few things to know:
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name. Please do not use your business name, blog name, or nicknames, which will result in removal. Please do not add links to websites in your comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment or the conversation taking place in other comments of the same post. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will cause your comment to be marked as spam and deleted.
If you’ve never left a comment before and your first one includes a link, it will most likely be deleted by the spam filter. All comments are being posted publicly. By posting a comment on this website you give Holistic Squid the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that I see fit.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen (I’m guilty of it too!), but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be deleted or edited to meet these guidelines.
The following applies to all comments posted on HolisticSquid.com:
- All rights reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, or from accessing HolisticSquid.com.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Helpful reference links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant to the topic will be allowed. However, links that are blatantly self-promotional including e-commerce storefronts, products for sale, etc. will be marked as spam and the comment will be immediately deleted. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks or site traffic will be deleted.
- Copyright/plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Privacy: I take your privacy very seriously. Comments and messages containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments or on social media.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. If you leave a comment or question on the post that is unrelated to the topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box in the sidebar. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing HolisticSquid.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Mommypotamus.com, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments are moderated and cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks again for your valuable comments. I appreciate your positive contribution to the Holistic Squid community. 🙂