Whether you're new to eating a Traditional, Real Food diet, or know a Real food newbie, here's a list of gift ideas sure to be a hit this holiday season (or any time of year, for that matter).
1. Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig – the essential Real Food classic.
2. A gift certificate from your local farmer that raises pasture-raised meats or a great company that sells online.
3. Nourishing Our Children DVD – Audio/visual inspiration for eating a traditional diet.
4. An immersion blender for whipping up blended soups, sauces, and smoothies.
5. A slow cooker – for savory stews, stock, and more.
6. A case of mason jars for culturing and storing real food.
7. A big food processor to save time on chopping, grating, and blending.
8. A gallon of coconut oil – for cooking with healthy fat.
8. Your very own kombucha scoby – a gateway starter into culture foods.
What essentials would you add to this list for the Real food newbie???